Willie Whitehead Jr.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

How to Overcome the Past?

Family, Do you know someone who just can't let go of the past to the point where it's affecting there day to day lives? You may even be the one who's letting some of your past experiences hinder your present day decisions.If this is the case, understand that you can change your life for the better by using those past experiences to redefine who you choose to be in relation to them.In redefining yourself in relation to those experiences, you will also end up finding the strength to help someone else overcome a similar past situation.In helping someone else overcome their past experience, you will quickly end up overcoming your own! Understand that we are all CONNECTED, because in REALITY, we are all ONE! In closing, I urge everyone to always HAVE FUN, SPREAD JOY and SHARE LOVE!!!  much love family!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I've encountered such individuals. In order to let go of the past, one must have a need in wanting to feel better and think better. Sometimes if we can take the focus off of self and realize that everybody has a "damage" story, then it can assist in living a happier life and knowing that we are not alone. As the saying goes: You have to get sick and tired of being tired. In doing so, you can then learn to be good to self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the sum total of who I was, who I am and who I aspire to be. Good stuff, Willie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was some good word today. I know a few people going through this right now. I will pass the word on and also encourage them to visit your blog... much love brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really needed this message for someone in my life, and I will use your words to help heal and encourage them. Thanks Willie

    ReplyDelete