Willie Whitehead Jr.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Pain =Motivation

  What's up Everybody! I know a lot of you all will be watching the NBA Playoffs, and especially the Heat vs. Pacers final tonight. I ran across this quote from Lebron James and it made me think about numerous times in my life, as well, when I used my PAIN as my MOTIVATION to reach my Dreams of one day playing in the NFL! The PAIN of being talked about, ridiculed, deceived, injured, and even Isolated. I know all of us have experienced some form of pain in our lives, some greater than others, but the key is to use that pain as your Motivation to push you harder to achieve your Dreams. You will always go through some form of PAIN in your life, but since that's the case, Why not get a REWARD from it? Don't allow Past or Current PAIN to hold you back from Realizing your Dreams! Let that Pain Motivate you to go Harder and Remember that PAIN is only temporary, but Regret can last a Lifetime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment