Willie Whitehead Jr.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day



        Happy Father's Day to all the Men who really work hard to spend time and provide for their kids! also Happy Father's day to all the Men who act as Father Figures to those kids without Fathers, to all the Pastors, Coaches, and Mentors, I salute you!!! as I just celebrated my Father's 92nd Birthday, I think about how blessed and grateful I am to still have my Father in my Life. I also think about the sacrifice and commitment my Father displayed in order to make sure that I was raised and guided in the right way. So on this special day, don't take your Father or Father Figure for granted, but Appreciate, Celebrate, and be Grateful for all they've done or continue to do in your Life. To all the Fathers out there, Enjoy your day, because any man can become a dad, but it takes a Real Man to be a Father!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment