Willie Whitehead Jr.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where am i going? and who's going with me?

Family, before getting into any serious relationship or even if your in a serious relationship, the two most important questions are Where am i going? and Who is going with me? These two questions are so important and need to be asked or evaluated in that exact order.Most of the time the mistake people make is that they get seriously involved with someone without first determining what they themselves desire out of LIFE or what DIRECTION they want to go! The last thing you want to do is get or stay involved with someone who wants something completely different out of LIFE or desires to go in a totally different DIRECTION. Never settle for the sake of companionship or because they might have some special skills in the bedroom! Lol. Seriously, it's not worth you compromising your true HAPPINESS.Figure out the first question and stay TRUE to it and you will end up ATTRACTING the second!        much love family and remember to BELIEVE in GOD,BELIEVE in YOURSELF,and BELIEVE in LOVE!!!

5 comments:

  1. First you have to know where you'r going in order for someone to tag along, that is, someone who knows where they are going too. If you'e true to self and have insight then the road won't be so rough. The bottom line is, "what is the ulterior motive?" All ulterior motives are not bad. And moreso, "what are the expectations?" I mean realistic expectations because we tend to look to another to fulfill those "dream" expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God granted me life, he made a contract specifically with my name on it, and as part of my life contract I must take a journey. A God given voyage that will never end (everlasting life). God blessed me with a multitude people to help guide and nurture me along the way. They all have their own personal views on how to make the best of my life’s ventures; however the final decision is always left up to me. God made it very clear that this is my private journey, my success and failures are mine to bear. He allows me to take people (whether they may be good or bad) with me for while but ultimately I will be accountable on how well I live my own life. It’s always great to have a special someone you can lean on through the complexity of living. Nevertheless I must remember that I am the master of my tomorrow; the one God has singled out for my life's adventure. It doesn’t matter the company I keep, because in the end God said it’s all on me.

    ReplyDelete